Thursday, July 8, 2010

so many fish

ok, so I signed my single self up for match.com and I have to say


WOW this is so much fun! There are so many men out there!


I'll have to chronicle my dates here when I go on one. So far there are about 100 men to pick through who have winked or looked or mailed or something like that but there are 2 front runners right now. One a really sweet single dad guy who lives here in longmont-and he's cute and 2nd a really I mean really awesome guy from UK who is brilliant, witty, well traveled, takes photos, seems normal and funny, super hot and oh ya did I mention he is a firefighter...


oh !



1 comment:

  1. Okay, so do you just email the person and set up a date? I cant wait to hear, and see how it goes. Yes take pictures and let me know and I will tell you what I think. Because, Im nosy and oppinionated.

    ReplyDelete