Monday, July 5, 2010

4 more days

Four more days. And I feel like my life will be changed forever. This Friday I get my first RN paycheck and let me tell you how much I need it. I know money isn't everything but I have struggled most of my life and I have learned the importance of everything else. Can money change your life? Yes, it will change mine.
I've waited a long time for this and the past few months especially have been rough. I have been so shit ass broke that some days I wonder how I will afford to put gas in my car to get to work. Have I been in worse situations before, yes, absolutely but having my goals accomplished finally this is so close and yet cannot come soon enough. This will just be the cherry on top. Some say they cried when they got their first RN paycheck.. I think I will too.
I have a lot of things to get caught up on but after that life should lighten up a whole lot. It will just feel good to do things I want to do and not sit around in this house anymore thinking and thinking and thinking some more because instead I will be out living life and I cannot wait.

2 comments: